Growth Lancashire provides consultancy services for public, private and community and voluntary sector organisations. We hold expertise in economic development, heritage, regeneration, employment and skills.
We can help to develop strategies, funding bids, business plans and support the direct delivery of economic development and regeneration projects and programmes.
We have up to date knowledge of public policy and specialise in developing robust evidence bases to improve your chances of accessing external funding and investment. We recognise the importance of developing strategies that are innovative, deliverable and practical.
Recent commissions include:
- Heritage Investment Plan
- Business Support Simplification review
- Business Improvement District ballot renewal
- Private sector business planning
- Employment research and strategy development
- Business Finance in Lancashire review
- Site specific heritage and conservation advice
- Sub-regional Growth and Prosperity Plan development
- European funding finance and claims advice.
Our clients include local authorities, Lancashire Enterprise Partnership, private businesses, Newground Together and community and voluntary organisations.
Our strength lies in our honest, impartial approach. If you have a project you wish to discuss with us call now on 0800 612 2029