Growth Lancashire provides consultancy services for public, private and community and voluntary sector organisations. We hold expertise in economic development, heritage, regeneration, employment and skills.
We can help to develop strategies, funding bids, business plans and support the direct delivery of economic development and regeneration projects and programmes.
We have up to date knowledge of public policy and specialise in developing robust evidence bases to improve your chances of accessing external funding and investment. We recognise the importance of developing strategies that are innovative, deliverable and practical.
Recent commissions include:
- Heritage Investment Plan
- Business Support Simplification review
- Business Improvement District ballot renewal
- Private sector business planning
- Employment research and strategy development
- Business Finance review
- Site specific heritage and conservation advice
- Sub-regional Growth and Prosperity Plan development
- European funding finance and claims advice.
Our clients have included local authorities, the Lancashire Enterprise Partnership, private businesses, Newground Together and community and voluntary organisations.
Our strength lies in our honest and impartial approach. If you have a project you wish to discuss with us, please contact
Vladimir Pejcinovic, Lead for Local Authority Services and Business Development
T: 01254 304556
M: 07810 200491