Following its approval by the Growth Lancashire Board at their meeting in March, we are pleased to publish a copy of our combined Annual Report for 2020-21 and Business Plan for 2021-22.
Despite the challenges brought about by the Coronavirus pandemic, the company has had another successful 12 months. Over the course of the year, the company has:
- achieved its contracted targets
- provided paid-for services to new and existing Local Authority partners
- introduced new services
- increased the amount of work undertaken for private clients
- recruited additional members of staff
- further increased capacity by procuring a pool of external suppliers
The Business Plan sets out our activity for the next 12 months, underpinned by our core activities as a delivery partner for Boost, Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub, and as a provider of Specialist services, notably across heritage and conservation.
Thank you to all of our partners and stakeholders for your continued support.